• High specification secondary entrance matting
• Made from 80% wool from renewable sources
• Absorbs up to four times more moisture than man made fibres
• All products conform to BS8300
• Equalities Act 2010 compliant
• Entrance matting resistant to point loading and scuffing from rubber wheels and walking aids.
Low LRV Values compared to aluminium, LVL and fibre-bonded products. This ensures a positive point difference is easy to achieve for areas where partially sighted traffic will be important to consider.
Bfl-s1 (Tile only), BS EN ISO 11925.2, BS EN ISO 9239.1
Colour Options Available: 3
Please note, due to differences in screen resolutions, the colour of the product images on the website may vary slightly from the actual product. For a more accurate representation of the product colour, please order a sample using the options available.Download the MatWorks Brochure